"He has filled them with skill to do all kinds of work as craftsmen, designers, embroiderers in blue, purple and scarlet yarn and fine linen, and weavers—all of them master craftsmen and designers. " —Ex 35:35
I accept! Hazel, thanks so much for the Rockin' Girl Blogger nomination—do I get to make a speech now??
I have been having such a wonderful time on this blog adventure . . . this site is less than a month old and I've enjoyed the writing exercise more than I ever expected. I used to love creative writing in school, and now other than my own personal journalling, e-mail, and a few headlines at work, I haven't chewed on words as much as I would like. (I'm a graphic designer, so I do a lot with other people's words!) I've been honored to see how many people even look at this blog—I started a counter about a week after beginning, and have been stunned to see how many folks have time to scroll around on blogs!
Each nominee gets to nominate five others, and here are the sisters I want to crown (I only get to pick 5?). . . some have already been nominated:
- Stacy—who has more talent in her pinky fingernail than most of us can even hold in our whole brains;
- Godelieve—who has taught me so much about so many things! Generous tutorials, great photos, brilliant work, she's pure genius even if her stamps are in other languages;
- Dawn—who inspired me to get started blogging—the variety of styles in her work really proves her creativity;
- Nancy—whose vintage work and the heart that inspires it lift my heart;
- Penny—whose art is beautiful, and I'm always amazed by her close-up photos that show off just how professionally her work is done!